PROMATECT®-H is a non combustible matrix engineered mineral board reinforced with selected fibres and fillers. It does not contain formaldehyde.
PROMATECT®-H is off-white in color and has a smooth finish on one face with a sanded reverse face. The board can be left undecorated or easily finished with paints, wallpapers or tiles.
PROMATECT®-H is resistant to the effects of moisture and will not physically deteriorate when used in damp or humid conditions, although the board is not designed for application in areas subject to continual damp or high temperatures.
Fire protection of steel and concrete structures, ceilings, partitions and shaft walls.
• apparatus construction
• wet and damp rooms
• industrial furnaces
• heat and moisture protection in industrial plants
• replacement for asbestos containing boards
Properties & advantages
• large-sized, self-supporting
• high mechanical strength
• good thermal insulation
• good noise-proofing
• A1, non-combustible according to DIN 4102 and EN 13501
• easy to shape and work
• good chemical resistance
• hygroscopic and vapour-permeable
• unaffected by humidity
• retains shape stability and load capacity in humid conditions